Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm single parenting it for a week or so while the husband is away working out west. The thought of coping by myself with no support is always so stressful but the reality of it is always so much better than what I imagine. I am of course only day one into this temporary gig but it's going well so far.

3 kids are all asleep, all at the same time, I call that a success!

I have been super productive today. I've vacuumed,dusted, steam mopped, done all the washing and baked some school snacks for school lunches. Now Ive got all that out of the way today, tomorrow after the usual running around with ballet and appointments/ drop offs I'm planning on getting back into some sewing.

I have a few projects started but life has been a bit busy lately so finding time to finish things is tough. So tomorrow I'm hoping to get a top started and or made and have a go at some ruffle trousers for Moo.

Tomorrow is our busiest day of the week and with Andrew away it's going to be even harder. We start the day with ballet and then after school pickup it's swimming for the big girl and the big boy and then at 5pm it's time for soccer training which doesn't finish up till after 6pm so I'm thinking I might make use of the slow cooker tomorrow night.

If I can figure out how to load pictures from my iPad I'll share some from a great fundraising dinner we went to last week at Harrys school. Was a great night sans kids, such a rare thing for us.

Gotta run NCIS is on :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your Wednesdays are busy :-)
    I hope things are still going well by yourself. it's hard to get any 'alone' time.

    ReplyDelete