Friday, May 13, 2011

Liking/ Disliking

Disliking - 

Early soccer games on a Saturday morning, meaning no sleep in for me and a mad rush getting us all up, dressed and fed and on our way in time.

Rental inspections and all the cleaning and tidying that goes with preparing for it, although considering this is our first ever rental inspection in about 8 years of renting we have had a pretty good run of it.

That i can't seem to find Two Kisses for Maddy as an ebook available to buy in Australia. I spent an hour today trying to buy it and kept hitting brick walls with stores not selling to Aust.

Little bloody ants that have infested our kitchen bench tops. I will win this battle though.



Liking - 

Forgetting i registered for a maybelline baby lips freebie and it arriving in the mail at a perfect time when the cooler weather has kicked in and my lips are paying for it.

My pretty purple pedicured nails i got yesterday complete with foot massage and massage chair. Oh so relaxing.

Finally completing my shirt i have been making at sewing class and even more likeable is it's something i can be seen wearing :)

My new h20 steam mop, so easy to use.

This beautiful climate that is Townsville in winter. Coldish at night and beautiful and warm during the day. Bliss.

Coles kalamata olive sour dough batard, if you haven't tried it you really should its oh so good!

Damnyouautocorrect.com 
I have not laughed so hard in a long time. So funny, i highly reccomend.
Although a warning Don't view if you are easily offended by rudeness, or you have a weak bladder or a mouthful of drink ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love damnyouautocorrect too! I roll around on the lounge pissing myself laughing particularly if I have had a glass of wine! And that olive sour dough batard is SO good.

    I hear you on the rushed Saturday mornings - we have that with swimming lessons.

    Love that you can sew your own clothes - go you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete